In an effort to keep the neighborhood looking great, please be mindful of when your leaf pickup times are.
Area D & E
October 7 – 9
October 28 – 30
November 18 – 20
A few things to note:
- All leaves are to be raked 12 inches away from the curb line in a windrow (heaped mound).
- Please keep catch basins free of leaves. Do not place sticks or other debris in with the leaves.
- Please have your leaves raked out by the first day of the posted time to avoid missed pick up.
- We will also pick up leaves in rigid containers on your scheduled yard waste pick up day.
- This is the only time we pick up leaves that are raked to the curb.
- Any other time, they need to be put out in rigid containers on your regular yard waste pick up day.
Leaf Season is quickly approaching! We will pick up leaves that are raked out to the curb during your scheduled leaf collection days. Leaves should be raked in a windrow (heaped mound) 12 inches from the curb to allow for proper drainage. Please keep catch basins free of leaves. Do not place stick or other debris in with the leaves. You can also put leaves in rigid containers for collection on your yard waste collection day.
Branches should be no more than 4 inches in diameter and 4 feet long. They should be stacked in easy to manage piles at the curb. Leaves and other small yard waste items, excluding grass clippings, should be placed in rigid containers for collection on your yard waste day.